Using Our Website
- How do I sign up for a Lickd account?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- I don’t have a YouTube channel. Can I still use Lickd?
- Why am I being asked to link a YouTube channel post log-in?
- Why do you need to see my YouTube channel's analytics and data?
- My YouTube channel is already registered on Lickd?
Your Lickd Music License
- How do I use my license?
- What is a 'EULA' or End User License Agreement?
- Where can I find my 'EULA' (End User License Agreement)?
- How long is my license valid for?
- Can I transfer or send my license to someone else?
- How many songs can I use in a single video?
Monetisation & Copyright Claims
- What is Lickd's self-serve claims tool?
- I’ve had a copyright claim on my video, what do I do now?
- I had to re-upload my video and now I have a claim! What do I do now?
- Why did I receive a copyright claim? (Universal Music Group Tracks)
- Why did I receive a copyright claim? (Non Universal Music Group Tracks)
- What's the difference between a Copyright Claim and a Copyright Strike?
Buying a License
- What's the difference between an 'Included' and 'Premium' track?
- How much does a 'premium' chart music license cost?
- What payment methods can I use to buy a license?
- Which currencies can I pay in?
- How do I redeem a coupon code / discount code?
- My coupon or discount isn't working?
Downloading a Track
- Can I download a track before I license it?
- Where can I download a track after I've licensed it?
- What audio file format will my music be provided in?
- Can I edit and cut down a track?
- Can I remix a track I've licensed or change it in any other way? (i.e. change the words, pitch, tempo)
- Can I get an instrumental version of a track?
- What platforms, apps and services can Lickd licenses be used on?
- Using Lickd music on YouTube and YouTube Shorts
- Using Lickd music on YouTube livestreams
- Using Lickd music on Facebook
- Using Lickd music on Twitter
- Using Lickd music on Instagram
Lickd Creator plan
- How much does a Lickd Creator subscription cost?
- Once I download an 'included' track, can I use it multiple times and/or across different video platforms?
- Can I use the Lickd Creator 'included' music in brand-sponsored or branded content?
- I have several YouTube accounts. Do I need a separate subscription for each channel?
- How do I update the card details / billing information for my Lickd Creator subscription?
- How do I unsubscribe / cancel my Lickd Creator subscription?
Brands and Sponsored Licenses
- Can I use Lickd if I have a YouTube brand channel / brand account?
- Do you offer licenses for branded content?
- What is a standard license?
- Can I use a Lickd 'premium' chart music license for brand-sponsored or paid content?
- If I am showing my own products, do I need brand sponsored licenses?
- If I show a brand in my video but I'm not paid, is that brand sponsored?