To use Lickd music on your YouTube livestream, please follow the below guidelines:
- Browse our site for the 'premium' or 'included' music tracks you'd like to use in your stream.
- Purchase the licenses via lickd.co
- Begin your livestream as usual.
- Use your editing software of choice to ensure the music is playing within the audio of the stream, rather than externally (we do not recommend playing music in the background e.g. via speakers or a phone).
- When the stream is made into a VOD, include the license's music attributions as normal in your video description box.
- If you receive a claim, please follow the normal procedure to get this released:
We cannot currently support livestreams on other platforms as they do not yet have an integrated Content ID system