At the point of uploading your video to YouTube, don’t worry if you see a 'Copyright Claim Found' warning... this is normal!!
The majority of claims in YouTube Studio will automatically be cleared within 30 minutes by our VOUCH software. Once resolved, YouTube Studio will update and you'll also receive an email notification from us.
If you're still experiencing issues after 30 minutes (or have an incorrect copyright claim), please DO NOT dispute it! It's quicker and easier for us to help if you haven't disputed the claim.
Simply follow these steps and we'll resolve the claim:
- Visit your My Account > Videos section by clicking here.
- Find the affected video and submit a request to clear the claim.
- We'll begin work in the background to clear the claim, and notify you once it's complete.
- We aim to clear claims within 48 hours. This is just a guide and may be longer for some copyright holders.
- Your claim in YouTube Studio will update once this has been resolved, and you'll also receive an email notification from us.
Any ad revenue that’s been held by YouTube during this time will be paid to you by YouTube.
You can learn more about YouTube copyright claims and their dispute process here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.